This is the key to both weight loss and muscle development. Intense regular weight training will boost your metabolism and promote weight loss even while you are sleeping!
The principals of a good resistance program are:
- Use proper technique from beginning to end regardless of weight or reps
- Momentumless training means: “BRING IT, DON’T SWING IT”
- Stretch between every set
- Never perform the exact same routine within the program
- Always use the appropriate weight for the designated reps (the last should be hard but not impossible)